Activate Jio SIM: Today Reliance Jio SIM has become one of the best affordable broadband all over India and also all over the world. Reliance Jio Plans is presenting now with various features for internet data, calling and also providing with free SMS. The Reliance Company has also announced that they are going to provide a strong network which will make the people to have a beautiful experience which will be available at very affordable prices.
Reliance Industries had finally launched Reliance Jio on September 5, 2016. And if you are facing any problem with your Reliance Jio SIM for activating your Reliance Jio SIM, then please follow the following steps which I am going to mention later on.
Activate Jio SIM – How to Activate Reliance Jio Sim Card Online?
Requirements of activating Reliance Jio SIM
For using Reliance Jio SIM for free, you must keep in mind that you must have a 4G Smartphone along with LTE support. After that, you have to simply visit your nearest Reliance or digital express store along with your 4G Smartphone.
- First of all, to get The Reliance Jio SIM the users have to submit their KYC documents. KYC is the short term for Know, your Customer, and this is a process of a business for identifying or verifying the identity of the clients.
- Secondly, you have to download the My Jio App from your Smartphone by visiting the Google Play Store after getting your Reliance Jio SIM card.
- The whole process should be completed carefully and appropriately by the users. If you do not carry out the process correctly then it might lead to your deactivation of your Reliance Jio SIM card.
- As soon the process is completed, you have to click on the “NEXT” button, there you will get an offer code, and you need to note down that code correctly.
- After that, the clients or the customers have to collect all the required documents for fulfilling the KYC process.
- You must carry all the necessary documents such as address proof, Voter ID card, Aadhar Card along with a passport sized photograph.
- Finally, the customers or the users have to visit a nearest Reliance Store with his required documents, after that he or she will receive the free Jio SIM card.
How to activate Reliance Jio SIM?
In this article, I am going to share you some guides and steps for activating your Reliance Jio 4G SIM card. After purchasing the Reliance Jio SIM card, the users have to follow these steps in order wise. Here are the important steps which you have to follow very carefully:
- At first, the customer or the user will receive a confirmation message from Reliance Jio office for the Tele-verification.
- Secondly, if the user or the clients are willing to activate both the data service and voice service, then the client has to dial the following number 1977 from his or her Jio SIM.
- After that as per the KYC norms, the identity of the clients or the customers has to be confirmed by using the last four digits which they submitted for their identity confirmation. It may be your Aadhar Card or Voter ID card.
- Then, your Reliance Jio SIM card will get activated within 1 or two hours. But sometimes due to some problem, it may get 4 hours to 5 hours to get activated, so just have patience until it gets activated successfully.
- In order to get your data connection enabled, the user has to dial in a Toll-Free number 1800-890-1977 from any mobile number which has been already mentioned in the customers Reliance Jio SIM’s form.
- After that wait for a while, then your data services will get activated, and you receive a confirmation message. After the activation of your data service, the user or the customer will receive 2GB or 4GB 4G free data service and in a particular time these will further turn into an unlimited 4G data plan.
Ever since the hyped SIM was launched, people have been lining up in front of the stores for getting their Reliance Jio SIM card. It is officially announced that Reliance Jio free service will be available only up to December 2016. So in today’s article, I have mentioned some of the steps about activating your Jio SIM card.
I hope this article will be very useful to you. Thank you for reading this article and if you have any problem you can freely share with us.