The month of September started off with a speech. A speech about a telecom service that was about to revolutionize the way telecom services work in India. When MukeshAmbani announced some of the services provided by the new Reliance telecom service, Jio, everyone lost their minds. Internet was thronged with all sorts of posts, news and even jokes about the services. And the gifts are nowhere near to cease. With all sorts of variants in the services by Jio, comes yet another by the name of Jio Dongle 2.
Connecting to the excellent Jio networks comes in all shapes and sizes. All you need to do is choose the one you like. Moving ahead with this concept, you can connect to the 4G Jio network using the JioFi devices. If your smartphone isn’t smart enough to provide you 4G services, JioFi devices are just the right thing for you. But is that it? Well, the answer is of course, no. After Jiosims and JioFi devices, reliance brings you the Jio Dongle 2.
Imagine enjoying the mind-blowing 4G experience without the need of having a 4G device at all. This is what Jio Dongle brings to you. Just like the Jiosims and JioFi devices you can find the Jio Dongle 2 in any of the Reliance Digital stores near you. The second edition in the Jio Dongle series, this one seems to be better than its predecessor. Just buy the dongle and you have the power of 4G in your hands. Connect to the internet at a fascinating speed on your laptops and desktops irrespective of the device being 4G enabled or not.
Let us take a look at some of the salient features that Jio Dongle 2 is about to bring to us
- Jio 4G network: Well, first things first. Since its launch, Jio 4G has won a large number of hearts around the country. Just when you thought that the unbeatable Jio network was more than enough, Jio 4G proved you wrong with its exceptionally high speed.And Jio dongle 2 is certain to provide you that.
- Generate WiFi: Just like a JioFi device, Jio Dongle 2 also serves as a WiFi hotspot. This means that not only you but others around you can connect to the network as well, using the WiFi connection.
- No Built-In Power Source: Well, that seems pretty obvious, doesn’t it? Like any other dongle, Jio Dongle 2 also doesn’t come with any built-in power source like a battery. To operate the device you either need to plug it into some external power source or connect to your laptop. Once connected the device is all ready to let you enjoy the fascinating 4G network directly from the dongle or through its generated WiFi signals.
- Amazing Price: Just like JioFi, you can also get the Jio Dongle 2 in just Rs. 1999! With such a great network and amazing services, this is the least you can pay for the services Jio is providing through its dongle.
- Connect up to 10 devices: The dongle lets 10 people connect simultaneously with the mind-captivating Jio 4G signal.
The deliverables with the Jio Dongle 2 include a mobile router along with the USB adapter itself, with other accessories like the quick starting guide and the one-year guarantee card. The dongle also has a SIM slot and 2 LED indicators to let you know which connection of the SIM and WiFi is being currently used.
Officially, Reliance has made no statement about Jio Dongle 2 but if the sources and Jio’s already gained popularity are to be believed, this seems pretty much the most accurate picture of the Jio Dongle 2.
RelainceJio has truly sensationalize the telecom market with it astonishing services. MukeshAmbani’s speech on the launch was alone sufficient to give us a precise picture of what the telecom company is planning to bring for its customers. With the Prime Minister himself promoting the services, Jio has touched a numerous hearts with it services. Once Jio Dongle 2 has its official details disclosed by Reliance, it is certain to add more names to the Jio fanbase. For more news and updates on Jio keep following us.