Are you waiting to get your Reliance JioSim in your nearby Reliance Digital Store? Are you being told that it is going to take at least three weeks or even a month to get your sim? Do you wish there were an easy way without you waiting in the store for hours? Well, we have a news just for you. If the sources are to be believed, Reliance is planning to soon start letting the customers registering online for the SIM and providing the SIM at their doorstep? Which means all you need to do is register for the SIM from your home and wait for the SIM to come to you.
With its large number of customers and more and more people connecting to the network every day, Reliance Jio just doesn’t cease to amaze us with all its services. Its unparalleled network and exceptionally high 4G internet speed, Jio has managed to win a surprising number of hearts around the country. When MukeshAmbani gave his speech about Jio and its astonishing services, we all knew this was going to be something brilliant and par user’s expectations.
Let us again take a look at some of the best features that would make you beg for the online registration service today
- Free Voice Calls: As per MukeshAmbani, no Jio customer would ever have to pay for voice calls. And that is quite true for the Jio users. Be it any other Jio number or any other network, any other city or region within India. There are absolutely no charges whatsoever nor voice calls for Jio callers. In fact, Jio doesn’t even have roaming charges.
- Surprisingly Low Data Plans:Generally for a good 1 GB data pack, the users need to pay around 250 or so. But with Jio the prices are almost 10 times low. This means just for 25 Rs. Or so, you can enjoy a 1 GB data pack
- 4G Network: This is the one feature every Jio user is certainly a fan of. The highest speed internet service available is what Jio provides to its customers. The Jio 4G network is not only available with the Jio Sims but also other devices like JoFi and Jio Dongle
- Good News for Students: On any main tariff provided by Jio, students would be able to avail up to 25 per cent more. This means better days for Students now.
- The e-KYC: Remember the times when the new SIM activation used to take 2-3 days or even weeks. Well, with what is called as the e-KYC technology, Jio promises to have your SIM activated in just 15 minutes. The concept works by verifying the customer’s details using his or her Adhar Card. e-KYC hasn’t been launched yet but Reliance promises to provide the service as soon as possible.
These were just a few generalized features that Jio has for its customers, Reliance and MukeshAmbani promise much more to whoever connects to the Jio network.
It is the last feature we talked about, that is going to help Reliance with its home delivery services.e-KYC or Electronic Know Your Customer is a service to verify the user using their Adhar card details. Not only will this service be good for the customers in providing them on the spot verification and SIM activation, it will also be effective in cost saving due to so much less paper use than in ordinary verification process.In fact, if numbers are to be believed, Jio alone is going to save at least 20 Crore sheets of paper within a year once its e-KYC launches.
Jio certainly has its competitors going insane over the amazing services that it provides. With it home delivery service it is certainly going to make it tougher for them to come with more competitive and innovative ideas.Jio has already acquired a large number of fans and customers around the country and it is quite understandable with the kind of network and service that it provides to its users. Let us all hope that Reliance starts the home delivery service soon so that we can enjoy the amazing Jio services even more easily. For more updates and new on Jio, do follow us.